Want Bluetooth music in your car? TuneLink has you covered. TuneLink Auto Universal [$60] allows you to experience your music through your car speakers without the hassle of wired connections. Controlled by a free app that can be downloaded from the App Store or GooglePlay, simply plug TuneLink Auto into your car’s cigarette lighter, launch your music app and BAM… you are good to go. It uses an FM transmitter to transmit to you car’s radio. TuneLink is auto-pairing, easy to link to your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad or Android device. Best-in-class Bluetooth technology offers the best possible stereo audio quality. Feeling sociable? The TuneLink Share mode allows multiple users to share the Bluetooth link in the same vehicle.
Top Posts & Pages
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class 6×6
- That Gum You Like is Coming Back In Style.
- Conquest Knight XV
- “The Denver” a Rugged Leather Briefcase from Buffalo Jackson
- Cooking with Power Tools for the Holidays
- Medusa by Skyquest Disc Golf
- Questions to Ask a Lady You Like
- Expedition Backpack from 6 Pack Fitness
- 2001: A Space Odyssey: HAL 9000 Screensaver Project
- The Peruvian Strap