Speyburn Highland 10 Year Scotch [$22.99] is a perfectly-balanced Scottish single malt whisky that was born in the Highlands of Scotland more than a century ago. It’s crafted using fresh spring water from Speyside. And, it’s this soft water which gives their whisky a delightfully distinctive character and unique flavour. This medium-bodied scotch whisky with a delicate, fruity character with hints of toffee and butterscotch is sure to please. It has a sweet and long lasting finish. A great choice for sipping by the fire when camping.
Top Posts & Pages
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class 6×6
- That Gum You Like is Coming Back In Style.
- Conquest Knight XV
- “The Denver” a Rugged Leather Briefcase from Buffalo Jackson
- Cooking with Power Tools for the Holidays
- Medusa by Skyquest Disc Golf
- Questions to Ask a Lady You Like
- Expedition Backpack from 6 Pack Fitness
- 2001: A Space Odyssey: HAL 9000 Screensaver Project
- The Peruvian Strap