Before Napoleon Hill or Eckhart Tolle there was Wallace D. Wattles, a New Thought Movement writer. He introduced the world to the power of positive thinking with the book “The Science of Getting Rich“. Don’t let the title fool you, when he says rich, he means rich in all aspects of life. If this book was never published, there never would have been books such as The Secret, The Laws of Attraction, and the Power of Positive Thinking. Wattles describes a definite science of wealth attraction, built on the foundation of one commanding idea that a thought produces the thing that is imaged by the thought. Be a person of increase and read The Science of Getting Rich or get the audiobook for free on Spotify.
About The Author
Top Posts & Pages
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class 6×6
- That Gum You Like is Coming Back In Style.
- Conquest Knight XV
- “The Denver” a Rugged Leather Briefcase from Buffalo Jackson
- Cooking with Power Tools for the Holidays
- Questions to Ask a Lady You Like
- Expedition Backpack from 6 Pack Fitness
- 2001: A Space Odyssey: HAL 9000 Screensaver Project
- Lloyd Vadim with GORE-TEX
- The Peruvian Strap