Jos. A. Bank buying Eddie Bauer is a BIG DEAL! Jos. A. Bank Clothiers Inc. is buying the parent company of Eddie Bauer in a cash-and-stock deal valued at $825 million. The men’s clothing company, which itself is being pursued by Men’s Wearhouse Inc. , made the deal with Everest Topco LLC to buy Everest Holdings LLC, Eddie Bauer’s parent company. Jos. A. Bank said Friday that the transaction includes $564 million in cash and about 4.7 million new shares of Jos. A. Bank stock issued to Everest Topco at $56 per share. Everest Topco may also earn up to an additional $50 million in cash based on Eddie Bauer’s adjusted earnings for fiscal 2014. Jos. A. Bank may end the deal if it receives an acquisition offer for its company that it feels is superior.
December 7, 2013
November 26, 2013
October 17, 2013
March 3, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class 6×6
- That Gum You Like is Coming Back In Style.
- Conquest Knight XV
- “The Denver” a Rugged Leather Briefcase from Buffalo Jackson
- Cooking with Power Tools for the Holidays
- Medusa by Skyquest Disc Golf
- Questions to Ask a Lady You Like
- Expedition Backpack from 6 Pack Fitness
- 2001: A Space Odyssey: HAL 9000 Screensaver Project
- The Peruvian Strap