Had a chance yesterday to demo Google Glass! I was impressed. I was able to do a few Google Searches , take some pics and get directions. The rep told me that they could be on the market by fall 2014. Google Glass looks like the frame of a pair of glasses, houses a small camera for video and photos and a tiny screen display, both in the upper right hand corner. The touch pad is on the right side of the frame and was very easy to use. The device provides many of the same features as a smartphone or iPad, allowing the user to search for information, communicate, and take pictures and video. The difference is that Google Glass is mostly hands-free and the information comes to your field of vision, although you have to look up slightly to see it.
Top Posts & Pages
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class 6×6
- That Gum You Like is Coming Back In Style.
- Conquest Knight XV
- “The Denver” a Rugged Leather Briefcase from Buffalo Jackson
- Cooking with Power Tools for the Holidays
- Medusa by Skyquest Disc Golf
- Questions to Ask a Lady You Like
- Expedition Backpack from 6 Pack Fitness
- 2001: A Space Odyssey: HAL 9000 Screensaver Project
- The Peruvian Strap