1 pound lean ground beef
2 15-oz. cans Hunt’s® Tomato Sauce with Basil, Garlic, & Oregano
8 dry no-boil flat lasagna noodles, uncooked
2 tablespoons parsley flakes
1 15-oz. container ricotta cheese
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Brown ground beef in large skillet or dutch oven until no pink remains. Stir in tomato sauce and cook until heated thoroughly. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat egg. Add parsley flakes, ricotta cheese and 1-1/2 cups of mozzarella cheese. Fold together with spatula until well blended.
- Grease an 8 x 8 baking dish (glass is best) with Pam. Spread a very thin layer of sauce on bottom of dish. Place two noodles over sauce.
- Spread 1/3 of meat/sauce mixture over noodles, then 1/3 of cheese mixture. Repeat layers, finishing with noodles.
- Sprinkle remaining mozzarella over the top.
- Spray the underside of a piece of aluminum foil with Pam. Cover dish tightly and back at 375° for thirty minutes. Remove foil and bake for another ten to fifteen minutes, or until cheese is nicely melted and bubbly and happy.
- Let stand for ten to fifteen minutes before serving. This allows the lasagna to “set” so it won’t fall apart when serving.
via Manly Kitchen.