The Duluth Free Swingin’ Flannel Shirt [44.50] is awesome! This Duluth Flannel Shirt features crisply yarn-dyed flannel made from hearty 5.6-oz. 100% cotton that is brushed twice for extra softness. It has a roomy tradesman fit and Duluth’s F.O.M. (Freedom of Movement) Armpit Gussets so you can bust axe with Free Swingin’ ease. A button-down collar means you can wear it under a sport jacket. From Paul Bunyan to Kurt Cobain this shirt is for everyone. I’m not sure if this shirt was inspired by Dale Cooper from Twin Peaks, when he sported his flannel shirt, but it very well could have been. That’s how stylish this soft flannel awesomeness really is. I feel a bit like Ol’ Coop when I wear this shirt. Rugged and powerful like a gorilla yet soft a yielding like a fuzzy kitten, I can honestly say that this is the best flannel shirt I have ever worn. And their commercials are epic!
Top Posts & Pages
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class 6×6
- Rucker Park Oxfords
- Penumbra Tables Beer Pong Tables
- MANGROOMER – ULTIMATE PRO Do-It-Yourself Electric Back Hair Shaver
- Cards Against Humanity
- Alessandra Ambrosio - TMNT 2
- Bushcraft 101 by Dave Canterbury
- That Gum You Like is Coming Back In Style.
- LG 21:9 Curved UltraWide Monitor
- Conquest Knight XV