Play with your balls at work. Ah, carbon – how sweet you are. You are the basis of life on Earth, you let our pencils write, and you form the most fortuitous fullerenes. And what are fullerenes, but a collection of balls. Now, imagine replacing those hard to play with atoms, with rare earth magnetic spheres. Suddenly, you have BuckyBalls Magnetic Building Spheres [$29] and now your life will never be the same.
About The Author
Top Posts & Pages
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class 6×6
- That Gum You Like is Coming Back In Style.
- Conquest Knight XV
- “The Denver” a Rugged Leather Briefcase from Buffalo Jackson
- Cooking with Power Tools for the Holidays
- Medusa by Skyquest Disc Golf
- Questions to Ask a Lady You Like
- Expedition Backpack from 6 Pack Fitness
- 2001: A Space Odyssey: HAL 9000 Screensaver Project
- The Peruvian Strap