Introducing the 2015 Kawasaki H2R [$TBD] , the most powerful production motorcycle ever. It features a hyper-efficient supercharger, essentially a lightweight and compact high-performance motor that provides the rider with more power than a motoGP machine. The 2015 Ninja H2R generates a incredible 300 horsepower from the supercharged engine. To give you a little perspective, the new Alfa Romeo that has sports car critics drooling —the 4C—comes with 237 horses, and BMW’s popular HP4 superbike comes with 193. The Ninja looks like some fighter jet crossed with a futuristic video game mech.
December 11, 2013
November 12, 2014
April 8, 2014
March 18, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- Rattan Meditation Chair from GAIAM
- Questions to Ask a Lady You Like
- Tissot T-Touch Expert Solar Watch
- I’m a Seersucker for a Boy in a Bow Tie Tee by Lauren James
- Penumbra Tables Beer Pong Tables
- That Gum You Like is Coming Back In Style.
- Toyota Supra, BMW Z4 sports cars to share platform - Nikkei Asian Review
- Echo Card - Bluetooth Credit Card
- Eagle Creek Afar Backpack